Come join a growing, dynamic and innovative team that has established itself as a market leader in live customer engagement solutions. Vee24 provides real-time customer engagement software to help large and small companies improve their customer acquisition, customer satisfaction, and overall customer experience for clients like Samsung, Audi, KBC Bank, DFS, Schuh, and Jaguar Land Rover. With a combination of adaptive software, great people, and proven implementation methodology, Vee24 partners with its clients to build global capabilities that integrate workflows and web and mobile collaborations across the customer lifecycle. For more information visit us at: www.vee24.com
We’re looking for an enthusiastic Test Automation Engineer to join our A+ global engineering team. Our technology stack is built on modern web and audio-video platforms and our solution provides real-time communication services to a marquee list of customers across the world and helps them improve satisfaction and better conversion by providing quick help in purchase decisions using expert help.
Our engineers work in small teams and influence the direction of our products. In the Test Automation Engineer role, you will focus on the design and development of a variety of software components. You will be challenged to develop automated tests, incorporate automation frameworks, and help with the testing of Vee24’s product releases — from the front-end components to the back-end. You will be part of a Quality Assurance team that brings this offering to global customers and new markets.
- Create automated tests from the existing tests suite
- Create automated tests from business requirements and specifications
- Incorporate non-functional aspects into test scripts (e.g., usability, localization, performance, security)
- Update automated tests based on feature changes
- Maintain remote testing framework for mobile-based test execution
- Oversee execution of automated test scripts on different environments
- Reporting test results to the team
- Logging bugs based on test results
- Working with QA Manager to assess the overall quality of release builds
- Work with developers to understand code changes and update test script code as needed
- Set up and maintain automated testing as part of Continuous Integration methods
- Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major
- 3 to 5+ years of relevant test automation development for cloud-based commercial applications.
- Knowledge of the following tools is useful:
- Selenium WebDriver
- Robot Framework
- Any framework or platform usable for testing Electron web applications
- Appium or equivalent for mobile app testing
- Apache JMeter or equivalent for load testing
- Postman or equivalent for API testing
- 2+ years of experience with automation testing in cloud environments such as Azure or AWS.
- Experience with remote testing frameworks (BrowserStack, SauceLabs)
- Experience working with agile tools such as Bitbucket (Git), Jira, and Confluence is required
- Experience with integrating automated tests as part of CI processes (TeamCity, Jenkins, etc.)
- ISTQB and related certifications advantageous
Location: Manchester, UK
Employment Type: Full Time
Vee24 is an equal opportunity employer.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate every applicant’s interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted.