Employment type: Full-time
Location: Boston, MA
Come join a growing, dynamic and innovative team that has established itself as a market leader in live customer engagement solutions. Vee24 helps businesses deliver an exceptional customer experience — digitally. Vee24’s digital customer experience platform — powered by video chat, advanced cobrowsing, and sharing, AI-enabled chatbots; text chat; online appointment setting, and more — enables customer-centric teams to grow online sales, deliver better customer service, and build brand loyalty. Brands can rapidly scale their online business and seamlessly connect their virtual and in-person customer experience using this omnichannel customer engagement platform.
Customers using Vee24’s omnichannel solution include Jordan’s Furniture, Eastern Bank, Clarins, DFS, the Watches of Switzerland Group, Sytner Group, Schuh, and others in the retail, financial services, automotive, and high tech industries. For more information visit us at: www.vee24.com.
Vee24 is seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Senior Business Development Representative to both drive meetings and serve as a coach and mentor to the BDR team. In this player/coach role you will report to the SVP of Global Sales working to build pipeline through lead qualification, meeting setting, and Vee24 solution qualification. You will bring best practices to the team of US & UK-based BDRs and develop their skills around targeting, messaging, and cadence. The successful candidate can demonstrate a proven track record of meeting outbound metrics and have the desire to help build a team.
The successful Senior Business Development Representative will have a minimum of 2 years prior experience performing market research & analysis, outbound lead qualification metrics, and meeting setting services. The candidate will have an interest in learning and demonstrating our AI-enabled technology to prospective customers. The candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment. You must have an interest in coaching and leadership and a strong position on what it takes to be a successful BDR.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for significant career development in a fast-growing and challenging entrepreneurial environment with a high degree of individual responsibility.
- College graduate with technology curiosity and business background with 2+ years proven track record in an outbound lead generation or qualification role in SaaS software sales
- Demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding target metrics
- Experience in effectively managing the process with your assigned outside sales representatives
- Leverage strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills to articulate company value to prospects
- Perform market analysis to identify target market accounts in Financial Services, Retail, and Automotive industry verticals with the ability to navigate the account to identify additional key stakeholders for the Vee24 solutions
- Technical knowledge that is sufficient to demonstrate the client journey and agent journey of the AI-enabled solution
- Make 50-80 client contacts per day; phone, LinkedIn, and email
- Set up meetings with prospective clients via proactive telesales activity (calls, LI, and emails), supporting monthly booking and revenue targets of the Sales Team
- Document all outbound activity in Sales CRM or other agreed to technology
- Input and maintain all new and current client contact information in Sales CRM
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of Vee24’s solutions, competitors, and industry trends
- Strong intellect, education, and integrity
- A desire to coach and lead peers
- Strong and effective communication skills – speaks clearly and persuasively. Writes clearly and succinctly
- Technology curiosity and learning the full capabilities of the AI-enabled solution
- A self-starter possessing an entrepreneurial mindset with a high level of energy and dedication
- Research — seeks new sources of prospective client contact information
- Adaptability — manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with delays or unexpected events
Please email your resume to, email@example.com. We appreciate every applicant’s interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted
No employment agencies, please.
Vee24 is an equal opportunity employer.