Senior Account Executive
Type: Full Time, Permanent
Come join a growing, dynamic and innovative team that has established itself as a market leader in live customer engagement solutions. Vee24 helps businesses deliver an exceptional customer experience — digitally. Vee24’s digital customer experience platform — powered by video chat; advanced cobrowsing and sharing; AI-enabled chatbots; text chat; online appointment setting and more — enables customer-centric teams to grow online sales, deliver better customer service, and build brand loyalty. Brands can rapidly scale their online business and seamlessly connect their virtual and in-person customer experience using this omnichannel customer engagement platform. The company is headquartered in the US in Boston, MA, with full-service European operations in Manchester, England.
Customers using Vee24’s omnichannel solution include Clarins, DFS, the Watches of Switzerland Group, Sytner Group, Schuh, Jordan’s Furniture, Eastern Bank, and others in the retail, financial services, automotive, and high tech industries.
For more information visit us at: www.vee24.com.
Vee24 is seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Senior Account Executive to call on leading brands in the retail, automotive, and financial services verticals. The successful candidate will have a proven track record of targeting, developing and selling software solutions to marketing executives. The position will ideally be based in Vee24’s Macclesfield office but open to a work-from-home office as well. This role will be part of Vee24’s global sales team.
We are looking for hunters with a minimum of 10-years prior experience selling software and services, excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to effectively work independently, as well as in a team environment. He/she will have demonstrated an ability to consistently generate bookings and exceed quota by identifying, qualifying, and closing new business through a consultative approach that helps marketing and customer experience professionals accelerate revenue with technology solutions.
- Passionate about customer experience and helping companies leverage technology to meet their business objectives.
- 10 plus years proven track record in winning strategic new business/new logo accounts, selling to C-level executives with at least 3 years in enterprise SaaS Software
- Demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Experience in effectively managing the sales cycle across target accounts, opportunity identification, qualification, negotiation, closing, and account expansion
- Strong communication and presentation skills – speaks clearly and persuasively. Writes clearly and succinctly
- Is able to manage complex deals, with multiple stakeholders and 6-9 month sales cycles
- Strong technical acumen, ability to demonstrate software and participate in technical conversations is a plus
- Identification and prospecting for new business opportunities working closely with marketing and senior management
- Developing a sales pipeline to ensure continued meeting of quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Effectively articulating a compelling value proposition of the solution set to prospective customers
- Executing proven sales methodology
- Building strong relationships with key senior client contacts
- Proficient use of the Sales CRM tools for tracking activity, pipeline, and revenue metrics
- Accurately forecasting opportunities
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of Vee24’s solutions, competitors, and industry trends
- Strong intellect, education, and integrity
- Effective and efficient communication style
- A proven ability to work independently and in a winning team environment
- A self-starter possessing an entrepreneurial mindset with a high level of energy and dedication
Vee24 is an equal opportunity employer.
Please email your resume to email@example.com. We appreciate every applicant’s interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted.