Ready for Better Customer Engagement This Holiday Season?
Vee24 will get you up and running fast
Retailers are gearing up for a shopping season like no other. Due to the pandemic, stores will be open with limited availability or not at all resulting in significant loss of foot traffic. The seasonal spike in online traffic will be exacerbated by would-be store visitors turning to online shopping. Forrester Research predicts online retail shopping will surge over 18%. With your competitor’s site only a “click” away, how can you best grab buyers’ attention, provide assistance, and lead them to purchase?
To ensure your customers are receiving a VIP online shopping and service experience, you need to replicate that same great in-store experience online.
Vee24’s customer engagement platform offers powerful solutions to address these challenges. We can get you up and running quickly with our leading text chat, video chat, and AI-powered, FAQ chatbots for immediate impact on sales and service.
Stand Up Customer Engagement Tools Now to Help Meet This Season's Demand
Here are three fast and easy ways to get started:
#1 State-of-the-Art Live Text Chat in One Week
Our advanced text chat technology makes it easy to manage customer conversations and set up is fast. Better support your customers by:
- Optimizing resources as your customer service and sales agents can handle up to five chat sessions simultaneously. This intuitive, multi-threaded chat allows you to manage high volume inquires while maximizing staff efficiency.
- Guiding customers throughout their buyer’s journey right from within the text chat session with cobrowsing. Cobrowsing enables your agents to see and guide exactly what your customer sees instantly on your website with no download required.
#2 High Definition Live Video Chat in Two Weeks
Adding a smiling face to an otherwise impersonal interaction using video chat makes a big difference in online sales and service — especially for large ticket purchases. Connect and sell with:
- Visually engaging one or two-way video chat, offering a personalized experience just like your customer would expect in a store.
- Mobile-ready to make engagements easier for both the customer and your sales agent. The majority of visits and purchases will happen via smartphones this year.
#3 AI-Powered FAQ Chatbots Deployed in Two Weeks
FAQ chatbots support your agents as they can handle the majority of customer inquires and are available 24/7. They offer:
- Increased self-service and decreased operational costs by answering customers’ most basic questions, so you can keep your agents focused on more complex interactions and sales opportunities. And with chatbots on your team, you may not have to hire additional agents for seasonal spikes.
- Provide intelligent routing to escalate only the most qualified visitors to a live agent.
- Serve up web pages through cobrowsing based on customers’ specific needs to help them find what they’re looking for. Go above and beyond what is expected from a bot.
Winning the Wallet Share & Increasing Lifetime Customer Value
Average order values increase by an average 35% with Live Engagement.
Ensure that you’re there online to meet customers in the evening and outside your standard opening hours.
Retailers are seeing conversions as high as store conversions with Live Chat.
The average CSAT score with Live Engagement is 96%, and NPS scores average 84.
Delighted customers will come back, buy again and keep returning. Build brand loyalty with Live Engagement.
You'll be in good company
Our ambition is to be world-class and we see video as a key part of that. It offers a very personal customer experience, without you having to leave the house. — Aaron Burton, Online Operations and Compliance Manager, DFS
Learn more about our retail solutions
Take a look around the DFS contact center and see how DFS is using live video chat solution to offer customer service to online customers.
New England’s largest furniture retailer chooses Vee24’s AI-enabled live engagement platform to support its digital service and sales.
Leading footwear retailer Schuh brings in-store conversion rates to its e-commerce channel with live video
See how Schuh differentiated itself by extending its personalized in-store experience to its online customers leveraging video chat.