Employment type: Full-time
Location: Boston, MA or Macclesfield, UK (Hybrid)
Come join a growing, dynamic and innovative team that has established itself as a market leader in live customer engagement solutions. Vee24 helps businesses deliver an exceptional customer experience — digitally. Vee24’s digital customer experience platform — powered by video chat; advanced cobrowsing and sharing; AI-enabled chatbots; text chat; online appointment setting and more — enables customer-centric teams to grow online sales, deliver better customer service, and build brand loyalty. Brands can rapidly scale their online business and seamlessly connect their virtual and in-person customer experience using this omnichannel customer engagement platform.
Customers using Vee24’s omnichannel solution include Jordan’s Furniture, Eastern Bank, Clarins, DFS, the Watches of Switzerland Group, Sytner Group, Schuh, and others in the retail, financial services, automotive, and high-tech industries. For more information visit us at: vee24.com.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing, the Marketing Operations Associate is a key role in helping to drive sales opportunities and pipeline generation for the business. This role will be responsible for overseeing all aspects of marketing and sales operations to ensure that marketing campaigns and programs are executed well. With visibility of marketing programs and tactics from ideation to execution and reporting, this role will be key to ensuring that each is fully optimized. The Marketing Operations Associate will have day-to-day responsibility for the CRM and marketing automation systems and will work closely with both the head of marketing and head of sales to analyze and monitor the performance of the business.
This role is an excellent opportunity to learn the many facets of marketing and sales operations and to gain wide exposure to marketing technologies and vendors. There is the ability to grow in the role and within the organization as experience and skills are acquired.
- Monitor lead generation from marketing programs and website. Communicate lead acquisition to sales and monitor follow-up to drive pipeline. Recommend improvements to processes.
- Analyze data and make recommendations to improve effectiveness of outbound selling efforts.
- Work closely with marketing campaign manager to define and execute tactics to support sales follow-up for each campaign.
- Monitor marketing activity in the CRM and provide weekly, monthly, quarterly reports as defined by the business. Support sales reporting.
- Manage structure and cleanliness of CRM data to support sales outreach and marketing programs.
- Import leads into the CRM. Ensure accurate update of website generated leads to CRM.
- Train sales reps and BDAs on best practices for lead follow-up, opportunity creation, and processes for inputting data into the CRM as appropriate.
- Work with sales reps to ensure target accounts are properly identified and updated in the system. Work with sales reps to augment Contact data using third party tools.
- Work with the SVP of Sales to support sales outreach via SalesLoft and sales productivity tools.
- Be in-house expert in CRM, marketing automation, and sales productivity technologies. Stay up-to-date on new technologies and support new systems implementation as appropriate.
- Support email marketing and email list management.
- Support marketing projects and day-to-day activity as defined by the SVP, Marketing and complementary with skills and aspirations.
- 2 – 3 years marketing experience or equivalent
- College education or equivalent preferably in business or marketing
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems a plus.
- Detail-oriented, well organized, strong time management. Comfortable working with data.
- Strong communication skills.
- Fast learner with desire and ability to take on more responsibility as needs of the team grow.
- Flexible with passion for working in small, face-paced environment. Highly motivated and self-directed.
If you’re passionate about marketing and sales, looking for a fantastic career and believe that you have the drive, capability, and experience to be part of this exciting and growing entrepreneurial team, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
No employment agencies please.
Vee24 is an equal opportunity employer.