Employment type: Internship
Location: Boston, MA, USA
Come join a growing, dynamic and innovative team that has established itself as a market leader in live customer engagement solutions. Vee24 helps businesses deliver an exceptional customer experience — digitally. Vee24’s Intelligent Conversational Multi-Experience Platform — powered by AI-enabled chatbots; text, voice, and video chat; real-time collaboration with co-browsing, screen sharing, and more — enables customer-centric teams to grow online sales, deliver better customer service, and build brand loyalty. Brands can rapidly scale their online business and seamlessly connect their virtual and in-person customer experience using this omnichannel customer engagement platform.
Customers using Vee24’s omnichannel solution include Jordan’s Furniture, Eastern Bank, Clarins, DFS, the Watches of Switzerland Group, KBC Bank, Sytner Group, Schuh and others in the retail, financial services, automotive and high tech industries.
For more information visit us at: www.vee24.com.
Vee24 is looking for a motivated Marketing Intern to join its small, dynamic marketing team. The Marketing Intern will be engaged in supporting the awareness building and demand generation efforts for Vee24’s customer engagement solution.
This role is an excellent opportunity to acquire skills and experience in the many facets of marketing. This role will work closely with all members of the marketing team. The primary responsibilities noted below provide the types of activities and tasks that the intern will be asked to perform.
The internship is expected to be full-time for 9-10 weeks depending on the intern’s schedule.
Primary Responsibilities :
- Organizing Vee24’s WordPress media library into folders (logos, social media sized images, etc.)
- Adding alt text, proper titles to stock images that exist in WordPress
- Proofreading content including blogs, website pages, guides, emails, and other marketing material
- Review content with the brand and writing style guide to ensure best practices are being followed, provide recommendations for the disposition of older content
- Create image library for access to imagery used
- Potential backlink research and outreach to support influencer program development
- Helping to put together PowerPoint presentations
- Depending on skill set, use InDesign to help with the creation of collateral material
- Ad hoc projects as needed and identified by the team
- Some college education, preferably in business or marketing
- Willing and able to learn tools used by the marketing team – i.e., WordPress
- Professional, independent, and self-motivated
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Detailed-oriented, well organized
- Proficiency with InDesign, MS PowerPoint a plus
Computer Software as a Service (SaaS) – Customer Support, eCommerce, Sales, Consulting
Interested candidates, please submit resumes to email@example.com.
All qualiﬁed candidates will be considered.
No employment agencies please.
Vee24 provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, genetic characteristics, or any other considerations made unlawful by applicable state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoﬀ, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training. Vee24 expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, national origin, pregnancy, military and veteran status, age, physical and mental disability, or genetic characteristics.