Employment type: Full-time
Location: Boston, MA or Remote (Hybrid)
Come join a growing, dynamic and innovative team that has established itself as a market leader in live customer engagement solutions. Vee24 helps businesses deliver an exceptional customer experience — digitally. Vee24’s digital customer experience platform — powered by video chat; advanced cobrowsing and sharing; AI-enabled chatbots; text chat; online appointment setting and more — enables customer-centric teams to grow online sales, deliver better customer service, and build brand loyalty. Brands can rapidly scale their online business and seamlessly connect their virtual and in-person customer experience using this omnichannel customer engagement platform.
Customers using Vee24’s omnichannel solution include Jordan’s Furniture, Eastern Bank, Clarins, DFS, the Watches of Switzerland Group, Sytner Group, Schuh, and others in the retail, financial services, automotive, and high-tech industries. For more information visit us at: vee24.com.
Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing, this key member of the Marketing team is responsible for marketing campaigns that build awareness and drive pipeline for Vee24’s digital customer engagement platform. This role is responsible for demand generation working closely with sales and the rest of the marketing team to develop marketing initiatives — campaigns, programs, strategies — from concept to execution to performance measurement. The Marketing Director will use multiple marketing tactics working closely with marketing vendor partners to build awareness with the target audience, generate leads, and grow pipeline. This role supports the key go-to-market initiatives across several verticals.
Marketing campaigns are key to building awareness and creating demand for Vee24’s live engagement platform. Our go-to-market strategy, our solution, and our customers provide a rich environment and lots of opportunity for running creative and engaging campaigns and programs. This is a great opportunity for a high energy marketer to elevate marketing at Vee24.
- Manage the strategic planning and execution of marketing campaigns and programs to achieve goals for marketing qualified leads, opportunity/pipeline creation, and closed revenue.
- Identify and work with third party vendors to execute innovative programs and tactics — webinars, virtual and in-person events, syndication and sponsorships, etc. — that build interest among our target audience and deliver qualified leads resulting in pipeline
- Own email marketing. Design, measure, and optimize nurture programs and email tactics to increase database interest and engagement.
- Collaborate with sales on campaign strategies and integrated marketing planning that will help achieve business goals. Educate sales teams on programs and encourage driving qualified sales leads to closure.
- Communicate with sales and senior management regarding program execution and performance results.
- Continually measure, analyze, and report on program performance across a variety of metrics.
- Interpret industry trends and competitive information and develop strategies and tactics to respond to opportunities and changes in the marketplace.
- Promote a culture of collaboration, accountability, innovation, and customer service – and fun – within the marketing and broader organization.
- High-energy marketer who is able to both think creatively strategically about demand creation and is detail-oriented to execute tactics effectively.
- 8-10 years of experience in marketing campaigns and demand creation programs. Experience in B2B technology marketing. Experience with retail, financial services, auto verticals a plus.
- Familiarity and relationships with the range of third-party marketing vendors available to promote to the target audience.
- Creative and innovative with ability to think outside the box and find new ways to generate interest among potential buyers.
- Excellent writing skills and strong verbal communicator. Strong project management, attention to detail and critical thinking skills.
- Strong analytical skills with proven ability to measure, analyze, understand and present data to measure program effectiveness.
- Familiarity with marketing automation and CRM platforms.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with proven success in motivating, mentoring and collaborating cross-functionally.
- Flexible with passion for working in small, face-paced environment. Highly motivated and self-directed.
If you’re passionate about marketing, looking for a fantastic career and believe that you have the drive, capability, and experience to be part of this exciting and growing entrepreneurial team, please submit your resume to email@example.com.
No employment agencies please.
Vee24 is an equal opportunity employer.