Lead Mobile Application Engineer
Come join a growing, dynamic and innovative team that has established itself as a market leader in live customer engagement solutions. Vee24 provides real-time customer engagement software to help large and small companies improve their customer acquisition, customer satisfaction, and overall customer experience for clients like Samsung, Audi, Jordan’s Furniture, Eastern Bank, DFS, Schuh, and Jaguar Land Rover. With a combination of adaptive software, great people, and proven implementation methodology, Vee24 partners with its clients to build global capabilities that integrate workflows and web and mobile collaborations across the customer lifecycle. For more information visit us at: www.vee24.com.
We’re looking for an experienced Mobile Application Engineer with leadership experience to join our A+ global engineering team. Our technology stack is built on modern web and audio-video platforms and our solution provides real-time communication services to a marquee list of customers across the world helping them improve customer satisfaction and better sales conversion by providing real-time expert help.
Our engineers work in small teams and influence the direction of our products. In the role, you will provide technical leadership on our mobile application development plans, with significant code-level management, including overseeing and working with our offshore partner teams and leading their projects.
You will be charged with working with our product team to define the mobile UI/UX experience and taking those specifications and working with our offshore team to develop our next-generation mobile applications. You will be part of an agile engineering team that brings our offering to global customers and new markets by building, integrating, testing, and releasing new features and products. This is a senior role and with it comes the requirement to work with our offshore team to execute on the envisioned architectural roadmap.
- Define the implementation strategy for the native mobile applications on iOS and Android. This will require working with other senior engineers to learn the existing product communications protocols, logging and reporting infrastructure.
- Work closely with the Product Management team to craft a UI/UX experience to satisfy our customers.
- Direct and provide technical leadership for our geographically distributed team. You will participate in full lifecycle engineering methodology to ensure timely, high-quality releases.
- Employ agile methods to drive frequent iterations of mobile application development.
- Provide guidance to the QA team on how best to test the mobile applications.
- Provide technical guidance and mentoring to team members.
- Maintain knowledge of current trends and solutions available for developing native mobile applications that may be useful to include in the mobile application roadmap.
- Assist the support team in debugging customer issues and in resolving those issues.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related major. Advanced degree preferred.
- 5+ years of relevant software engineering experience designing and building native mobile applications on both iOS and Android.
- Deep knowledge and hands-on experience developing commercial mobile applications with one or more of the following: Flutter, Swift, Java, Kotlin, Dart or React Native.
- Hands-on experience with debugging tools and testing tools for mobile platforms.
- 2+ years leading engineering projects and teams. Experience working with offshore teams is a plus.
- Experience working with agile tools such as Bitbucket (Git), Jira, Confluence is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Please e-mail your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate every applicant’s interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted. We regret that phone calls will not be accepted.