Senior Software Engineer
- Join the leading provider of online digital engagement solutions.
- Work with some of the world’s largest and most exciting brands
- Be part of a cutting edge and rapidly growing business where you can make a difference.
- Salary Package On Application – dependant on experience
- Full-time Permanent Role (Ideally based in Manchester, England but Remote is an option)
VEE24 is recruiting a Senior Software Engineer to join our engineering team.
VEE24 provides a Digital Customer Experience platform which enables our client’s to reach their online customers using video, voice, text and AI ChatBOTs. Clients can meet and serve their online customers in the same personal way as their assistants do in store.
Our engineers work in small teams and influence the direction of our products. In the role, you will be challenged to work across a full software application stack – from the front-end components to the back-end. You will be part of an agile engineering team that brings our offering to global customers and new markets by building, integrating, testing, and releasing new features and products.
VEE24 has an impressive and rapidly expanding client base with leading edge brands such as WOSG, DFS, Clarins, Schuh, and many others. Clients using the solution are achieving outstanding Customer Satisfaction, online sales, impressive ROI and customer retention which has resulted in VEE24’s rapid global expansion.
- Architect, craft, and test sophisticated features for our real-time SaaS customer engagement platform across various channels and devices.
- Engage in collaborative planning, building, and delivery of software within an agile lifecycle framework to ensure high-caliber releases.
- Uphold and enhance system security, durability, and scalability to accommodate a substantial and diverse global user base.
- Innovate by researching and recommending solutions to complex challenges.
- Mentor and educate new team members to foster collective growth.
- Contribute to the evolution of server platforms and client libraries/frameworks for web and mobile.
- Provide critical support by troubleshooting and resolving customer issues, complemented by thorough documentation and fixes.
- Engage in code reviews and advocate for continual refinement of development practices.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Over 5 years of experience in software engineering, specifically in designing and building applications.
- Expertise in developing secure and highly available SaaS applications within cloud infrastructures like AWS, Azure, or GCP.
- Proficiency in C# and a comprehensive grasp of the .NET ecosystem.
- A track record of implementing Unit, Integration, and Automated Testing.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server, including schema design, SQL, and ORM integration. Familiarity with SSRS is a significant advantage.
- Demonstrated experience in backend service development (e.g., service layer, business layer, data access, microservices).
- Experience with mobile SDK development (iOS/Android) and Flutter, as well as Audio/Video technologies like WebRTC, will be considered a plus.
- UI/UX Design Skills are highly regarded.
- Familiarity with chatbot frameworks such as Google Dialog Flow or Microsoft Bot Framework is beneficial.
Interested candidates are invited to submit a detailed resume and public repository/portfolio that reflects the relevant experience and qualifications. Join us in defining the future of digital customer engagement.
If you believe that you have the drive, capability, and experience to be part of this exciting and growing team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Please note that Vee24 does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, Vee24 will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Vee24 explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.