Customer Support Specialist
- Join the leading provider of online digital engagement solutions.
- Work with some of the world’s largest and most exciting brands
- Be part of a cutting edge and rapidly growing business where you can make a difference.
- Salary Package On Application – dependant on experience
- Full-time Permanent Role based in Macclesfield, Cheshire – Includes travel Opportunity
Vee24 are recruiting a Customer Support Specialist and / or Associates, to join our expanding team, that can demonstrate an ability to effectively manage and develop relationships both internally and externally.
Vee24 provide a Digital Customer Experience platform which enables our client’s to reach their online customers using video, voice, text and AI ChatBOTs. Clients can meet and serve their online customers in the same personal way as their assistants do in store.
Vee24 has an impressive and rapidly expanding client base with leading edge brands such as WOSG, DFS, Clarins, Schuh, and many others. Clients using the solution are achieving outstanding Customer Satisfaction, online sales, impressive ROI and customer retention which has resulted in Vee24’s rapid global expansion.
Working within the Client Success Team and reporting to the Vice President of Customer Success, you will be a central point of technical support to customers implementing and using the VEE24 LiveHelp platform. You will build on existing strong relationships which have been established to support and develop the services offered to these customers. You will assist the QA team with release testing and maintaining regression test scripts along with providing basic technical support to the VEE24 team.
- Customer Support
- Act as key point-of-contact helping new clients implement and integrate VEE24 LiveHelp on their websites.
- Act as first-point-of-contact for client support issues.
- Oversee customer issue handling to ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Communicate progress on support issues to customers.
- Communicate progress on support issues to the Client Success team.
- Keep issues up-to-date.
- Run weekly support issue review meetings.
- Work with the Engineering team on escalating support issues that require developer involvement (e.g. bug fixes).
- Maintain customer support knowledge base.
- Will be required to provide some level of out-of-hours support for urgent issues.
- Work with QA Manager to manage expectations on testing efforts based on current support workloads.
- Work with QA Manager to establish testing assignments for each release.
- Execute testing of assigned JIRA tickets and test scripts in a timely manner. Communicate progress to QA team (usually via regular team meetings)
- Communicate issues found in testing in a timely manner.
- Help update test scripts where needed.
- Internal Support
- Provide basic and general technical support to team members
- (TBC) Manage internal hardware and software licensing Asset Management System
- General technical knowledge of operating systems and webbased technologies
- Proactive approach to handling issues and internal communication
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Working effectively with other team members
- Customer management skills
- Attention to detail
- Communicating clearly and concisely
Qualifications and Experience
- Degree or similar level accreditations in computer sciences are advantageous
- Previous experience working in a SAAS or general software company
- Previous experience providing technical support to customers.
- General knowledge and experience of working with:
- Desktop PCs and mobile phones/tablets
- Operating Systems (mainly MS Windows, but also iOS/Android, MacOS)
- Internal Networks (Ethernet, WiFi, Routers and WAPs)
- Webbased technologies, including
- Audio/video hardware and applications (e.g. WebRTC)
- Chatbot systems (e.g. DialogFlow)
- Single Page Application website content
- Setting up and configuring basic test websites
- General understanding of ADN and CDN systems
- General understanding and experience with relational databases (mainly SQL) useful
- Understanding of using different environments (Production, Development)
- Any previous experience of software testing advantageous
- Prior experience of using JIRA (including JIRA Service Management) advantageous
Experience working within the live chat space is highly preferred as is a full driving licence as opportunities to travel will be part of this role. You will also have a basic understanding and confidence in using Email, Excel and PowerPoint.
If you believe that you have the drive, capability, and experience to be part of this exciting and growing team, please email your resume to email@example.com.
*Please note that Vee24 does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of a signed Recruitment Services Agreement, Vee24 will not consider or agree to payment of any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without a previously signed agreement, Vee24 explicitly reserves the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.