Location: Boston, MA
Come join a growing, dynamic and innovative team that has established itself as a market leader in live customer engagement solutions. Vee24 delivers an exceptional customer experience — digitally. Vee24’s Intelligent Conversational Multi-Experience Platform — powered by AI-enabled chatbots; text, voice, and video chat; real-time collaboration with co-browsing, screen sharing, and more — enables customer-centric teams to grow online sales, deliver better customer service, and build brand loyalty. Brands can rapidly scale their online business and seamlessly connect their virtual and in-person customer experience using this omnichannel customer engagement platform.
Customers include Jordan’s Furniture, Eastern Bank, Clarins, DFS, the Watches of Switzerland Group, KBC Bank, Sytner Group, Schuh and others in the retail, financial services, automotive and high-tech industries.
For more information visit us at: www.vee24.com
The Content Marketing Senior Manager is a key role within the marketing team and is responsible for producing high-quality, relevant, and engaging content to build awareness and create demand for Vee24. Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Marketing this role will work with internal thought leaders and subject matter experts to build the content strategy by identifying compelling topics and messages for short- and long-form content to be used across multiple channels. The role will work with both internal and external resources to produce blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, contributed articles, videos, case studies, infographics, and webinars.
Content is the foundation of our marketing strategy to build awareness of and create demand for Vee24’s live engagement platform. Our go-to-market strategy, our solution, and our customers provide a rich environment and lots of opportunity for producing creative and compelling content in all different formats. This is a new role and a great opportunity for a high energy marketer to elevate content marketing at Vee24.
- Build a content strategy and editorial plan to support marketing initiatives. Work with internal thought leaders and subject matter experts (CEO, Marketing, Product, Customer Support) to brainstorm and identify content needs. Map out content development plan.
- Create engaging, high-quality content. Based on solid understanding of the market and Vee24’s positioning and differentiators, contribute ideas and influence ideation for short- and long-form content – blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, contributed articles, videos, case studies, and webinars. Create content to support all marketing channels.
- Manage the production of content from ideation to availability. Manage internal and external writing/content development resources.
- Maintain knowledge of content inventory to effectively use and re-purpose across multiple formats and multiple channels.
- Maintain quality of all content production with eye to consistent tone of voice. Establish consistent review and editing process.
- Monitor performance of content. Use data analysis and qualitative feedback to continuously improve content.
- Promote a culture of collaboration, accountability, innovation, and customer service – and fun – within the marketing and broader organization.
- High-energy marketer who is able to both think creatively and strategically about content and is detail-oriented to execute production effectively.
- 8-10 years of related experience in B2B technology space. Experience with retail, financial services, auto verticals a plus. Experience with customer experience, live engagement technologies a plus.
- Excellent writing skills and strong verbal communicator.
- Demonstrated ability to shape and develop ideas into compelling short and long-form content.
- Experience developing content in multiple formats – blogs, whitepapers, eBooks, video, case studies.
- Experience managing internal and external writing/content development resources.
- Curious with drive to continuously learn about our market, our solution and our customers as well as content marketing best practices.
- Flexible with passion for working in small, face-paced environment. Highly motivated and self-directed.
This role is based in Boston, MA.
If you’re passionate about marketing, looking for a fantastic career and believe that you have the drive, capability, and experience to be part of this exciting and growing entrepreneurial team, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No employment agencies please.