Location: Boston, MA
Position: Business Development Representative
Employment type: Full-time, Permanent
Location: Tom Shambo, SVP of Sales and Bus Dev, firstname.lastname@example.org or 508-864-2799
Vee24 is the world’s leading provider of web-based real time customer engagement solutions. The company’s live help solution is used by leading brands to deliver next-generation customer experiences on the web, in-stores, and through mobile devices via: voice, video, text, and co-browsing.
Vee24 has helped some of the world’s best-known brands provide a superior customer experience, impacting key business metrics such as online conversion, average order value, and customer loyalty. The company is headquartered in the US in Boston, MA, with full service European operations in Manchester, England.
Vee24 has an impressive and rapidly expanding client base including leading brands such as Clarins, DFS, Eastern Bank, Jordan’s Furniture, Jaguar Landrover, Audi, Estee Lauder, Schuh, the Watches of Switzerland Group, Three, KBC Bank, and many others. Clients using the solution are achieving outstanding online sales, impressive ROI and customer retention which has resulted in Vee24’s rapid global expansion.
Vee24 is seeking a highly motivated and ambitious Business Development Representative for lead qualification, meeting setting and Vee24 solution qualification in the US/UK. The successful candidate can demonstrate a proven track record of meeting outbound metrics in the industry verticals or Retail, Financial Services and/or Automotive. You will need to qualify and set meetings around value based technology solutions. The position will be based in Vee24’s Boston and/or Macclesfield office and will be part of Vee24’s US/UK sales team.
The successful Business Development Representative will ideally have a minimum of 2-years prior experience performing market research & analysis, outbound lead qualification metrics and meeting setting services. The candidate will have an interest in learning and demonstrating our AI enabled technology to prospective customers. The candidate will have excellent communication skills and be able to work independently as well as in a team environment. You will have demonstrated an ability to consistently qualify leads from marketing as well as your own efforts and set appointments for the outside sales team in the US market.
- College Graduate with technology curiosity and business background OR 2+ years proven track record in an outbound lead generation or qualification role
- Demonstrable track record of meeting or exceeding target metrics
- Experience in effectively managing the process with your assigned outside sales representatives
- Strong communication and presentation skills – speaks clearly and persuasively. Writes clearly and succinctly.
- Perform market analysis to identify target market accounts in Financial Services, Retail and Automotive industry verticals with ability to navigate the account to identify additional key stakeholders for the Vee24 solutions
- Technical knowledge that is sufficient to demonstrate the client journey and agent journey of the AI enabled solution
- Make 50-80 client contacts per day; phone, Linked In and email
- Set up meetings with prospective clients via proactive telesales activity (calls, LI and emails), supporting monthly booking and revenue targets of the UK Sales Team
- Document all outbound activity in Sales CRM (Zoho) or other agreed to technology
- Input and maintain all new and current client contact information in Sales CRM
- Maintain in-depth product knowledge of Vee24’s solutions, competitors, and industry trends
- Be fluent in demonstrating the customer journey and agent journey of the solution
- Strong intellect, education and integrity.
- Strong and effective communication skills – speaks clearly and persuasively. Writes clearly and succinctly.
- Technology curiosity and learning the full capabilities of the AI enabled solution.
- A self-starter possessing an entrepreneurial mindset with a high level of energy and dedication.
- Research – seeks new sources of prospective client contact information
- Adaptability – manages competing demands; changes approach or method to best fit the situation; able to deal with delays or unexpected events.
Vee24 is an equal opportunity employer and This job is posted on www.vee24.com and indeed.com
This position offers an excellent opportunity for significant career development in a fast-growing and challenging entrepreneurial environment with a high degree of individual responsibility.