Vee24’s customers can now benefit from person-to-person connections
Boston, November 2, 2023 – Vee24
Vee24 today announced it has launched Vee24 – VeeStudio Customer Engagement Platform Cartridge for B2C Commerce on Salesforce AppExchange, a leading enterprise marketplace for partner apps and experts, empowering retailers to bring the in-person experience online with video and text chat, cobrowsing, scheduling, and chatbot technologies. Vee24’s full suite of customer experience tools drives higher conversion rates, order value, and NPS by providing shoppers with the right tool at the right time.
Vee24 – VeeStudio Customer Engagement Platform Cartridge for B2C Commerce is currently available on AppExchange at https://appexchange.salesforce.com/appxListingDetail?listingId=e1da66cf-0aa8-4378-a6d7-64c278d0e11c
Vee24 – VeeStudio Customer Engagement Platform Cartridge for B2C Commerce
Vee24 – VeeStudio Customer Engagement Platform Cartridge for B2C Commerce easily installs on your eCommerce site and instantly brings a full suite of engagement tools to your online shoppers including:
- Video Chat for two-way, face-to face engagements that enable consultative selling and build trusted relationships. One-way video and voice chat are also available.
- Text Chat for timely, efficient responses allowing your agents to handle multiple conversations at once. Either in real time or asynchronously via popular apps like Facebook Messenger, WhatsApp, or SMS.
- Cobrowsing, Sharing & Online Collaboration for digitally holding the customer’s hands throughout the service or sales journey using cobrowsing, screen sharing, co-form fill, and file transfer.
- Online Appointment Scheduling for giving online visitors the option to schedule a session with a customer service agent or product specialist at their convenience.
- Conversational AI Chatbots for quickly answering commonly asked questions, cobrowsing to relevant website pages, gathering info to pass to a live agent — all automated and continuously learning.
Comments on the News
- “We are excited to have our customer engagement platform available on SalesforceAppExchange,” said Tomer Azenkot, CEO of Vee24. “Our retail clients are seeing conversion rates and average order value increase. The Vee24 cartridge enables companies to get up and running quickly with a comprehensive set of customer experience tools.”
- “Vee24 is a welcome addition to AppExchange, as it accelerates business transformation for customers by making the online shopping experience more human and more personal,” said Alice Steinglass, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Platform, Salesforce. “AppExchange is constantly evolving to connect customers with the right apps and experts for their business needs.”
About Salesforce AppExchange
Salesforce AppExchange, a leading enterprise marketplace for partner apps and experts, empowers companies, developers, and entrepreneurs to build, market, and grow in entirely new ways. Since its launch in 2006, the platform has grown to include more than 8,000 apps and experts, with over 12 million customer installs. AppExchange connects customers of all sizes and across industries to ready-to-install or customizable apps and Salesforce-certified consultants to solve any business challenge.
Salesforce, AppExchange and others are among the trademarks of salesforce.com, inc.
Vee24 helps leading brands deliver great person-to-person customer experiences that accelerate their digital business. Vee24’s digital customer experience platform — powered by high-definition video chat, text chat, AI-enabled chatbots, co-browsing, screen sharing, online appointment setting, and more — enables customer-centric teams to grow online sales, deliver better customer service, and build brand loyalty. Brands can seamlessly connect their virtual and in-person experience using this omnichannel customer engagement platform. Vee24 is headquartered in Boston, MA with European headquarters in Macclesfield, England. Vee24 customers include leading industry brands in the retail, automotive, and financial services sectors.
For more information:
Jeff Barovich, Vee24, firstname.lastname@example.org